Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yo!

Hey, i am so glad i got my braces off. it feels so weird but i can finally eat corn-on-the-cob again, finally. I also am starting school a week from tomorrow. and i am so excited to learn something (oh m gosh did i really just say that?). I am most excited about choir cus it is the best class ever with the best teacher in the world, Mr. Saunders.
I also got back from BYU volleyball camp two weeks ago and it was so much fun, and i cant wait to go again next year (i'm crosing my fingers about that). I am planning on trying out for the schools volleyball and soccer teams. I hope to make both.
I am so excited for my birthday in like two weeks(yayy!). I think I am gonna go to Lagoon for my birthday. I am really excited but i am so bummed that i have to go to a rodeo on my birthday(i am trying to persuade mom to stay home with me so i dont have to sit in a stinky horse-trailer all day). well i better go to bed i have registration in the morning so se-ya.

No comments: